Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bleh

It's been a tough past week or two at work. It is not easy to be kind and caring to the public for 40 hours a week. I don't care what's wrong with everyone, and what hurts and how it got hurt and what their doctors think. Also, I don't care if my radiologists think we coulda got better pictures on that one guy's knee, or we need to add a contrast injection to that lady's scan. The blanket warmer's empty? The laundry baskets are full? Someone needs a copy of his scan burned onto a CD right away? Don't care.

It's been too hot out for too long, I'm sick of having a long-distance relationship and I need a vacation. Luckily, I have one coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Deb said - It will get better PLUS you have an awesome dog to come home to that is ALWAYS happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete