Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Not the Heat, it's the Humidity...

Yeah, right. It's hot, it's humid, it's (almost) summertime. I'm not here to complain about the insane weather we've had of late... well I kinda am, I guess. Giant severe storms! Super uncomfortable temps! I don't like it!

Every Saturday and Tuesday or Wednesday they have live music at Easley Winery, but last weekend's performance was ill attended. Maybe because it was so HOT and HUMID! The guy played good songs, though, and was fun.

It was so hot and humid that we couldn't stand to stay outside, which meant Italianfest and Fulton Street Art Fair will have to wait 'till next year, so we went to Brugge for incredible mussels, frites, and microbrews. This was a dark, hoppy beer called Deep Dark Secret. Mollie and I had hanger steaks and Dad had the mussels steamed with chilis, cilantro and garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment