Monday, May 24, 2010

New Place

I live in my new apartment now, and it was a much easier move than I'd expected-- it took about 45 minutes to unload the moving van, which is a great incentive to never buy anything ever again. Each move I've made over the past year I've moved less and less stuff, and I still have a fully furnished place to live.

So, this picture shows the selling point (the renting point?) for me with this new apartment-- I love love love the woodwork around the doors and windows and baseboards. This is a camera-phone picture, 'cause I just don't think it's necessary to walk all the way over to the table to get my camera and cord.



The weirdest thing about the move, however, is that I lost my travel coffee mug. I remember bringing it out of the car with me last night after a trip to Meijer, but I can't find it in the house anywhere now. I keep thinking it will turn up, but things are clean and organized throughout the apartment and still no coffee travel mug. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment